PLANTED SMALL GROUPS
JEREMIAH 17:7-8 (MSG)
“But blessed is the man who trusts me, God, the woman who sticks with God. They’re like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers— Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, Serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season."
Planted is our local Small Group Program for Women of all ages! Our Small Groups connect on a monthly/bi-monthly basis. Planted helps you have accountability partners, growth, and fellowship with other women in Christ! Each month, groups will discuss a new topic. Planted Small Groups are open to the public.
- How do I participate? You can sign up for a local group by clicking the nearest city to you below. It will take you to a Facebook Group where you can meet others in that local area as well and stay in touch for monthly meetups!
- How many women are in a group? Our goal is 10-15 women per group. Please also keep in mind that the title "small groups" is called that for a reason. The small groups allow participants to not only get to know one another but to also have time for proper discussion and questions. We don't want you to be another number in a pile. Small groups allow people's voices to be heard instead of drowned out.
- How long do small groups last? Our small groups operate on a full year basis and our facilitators swap every few months to keep it fun.
- How long are the small group sessions? Small Group meetings/sessions last 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- What happens within a small group meeting? Group meetings begin with prayer and then open up with the "Big Idea" for that month. Participants will spend time discussing the focus passage and application questions found in the GOR Member's Study/Reading for that month. Small Group Leaders will supplement the study with additional questions and talking points. Meetings always end with prayer led by a designated prayer person within the group. We encourage those that miss a certain night within their small groups to contact someone within their group to obtain notes OR contact the Small Group leader!